star nails stralsund preise

He has great customer service.Tran did my nails. "My mom and I had two great pedicures - Hannah was amazing and very accommodating. Rainier neighborhood not far from here and, subsequently, came here often. Peter did my eyebrows and he is awesomTran did my nails. I've never had it done on my feet so it was a nice experience that…""Today was my first time at this establishment as well as my first time getting a…""My mom and I stopped here for pedicures on the Wednesday snowday. Tran and Teresa are fabulous!! We accidentally showed up before they were even technically open but they got us seated and started anyway.

I used to live in a Mt. Stations were neat and organized. Anyway, I settled in and started soaking. I came in for a pedicure today.

I was not late, I called and changed the time. Choose from Star Nails tools, resin, nail glue, glitters and much more to easily give your clients the full Star Nails experience. I'll give them 1 star because Michelle had good customer service but it's downhill from there. Yet, I had faith. I'm unsure how anyone could post a poor review as I've been…""I'll admit that I was hesitant to try this place after reading the somewhat mixed reviews, but after three visits I can safely say I'm impressed.

I won't be going back there ever again.They staff was very rude and insisted that I was late for a appointment. She was nice, but come Tuesday the polish is chipping again. My technician was Trent which I recognized from the reviews. I arrived at Star Nails. By the time she lotioned my feet and legs and then sprayed the obligatory alcohol on my toes to remove lotion residue, the alcohol created a burning sensation over the entire area of my toes, cuticles and skin caused by the earlier abuse from the tools. "I got a regular polish pedicure and a gel manicure, I paid 65$ (with out tip obviously).

Let me start by saying that the salon appearance was acceptable. When Tina finally got to my nails she was quick and good!

I went with my friend she asked for ombré and they did a bad job because they did not know how to blend the colors.

Long story short...best pedi and dipping powder in Brentwood. He's also really nice and tries to make you laugh.

I went on a Friday afternoon there were only 4 technicians working and  boy were they busy.

They have an array of services to fit your beauty needs.

I inspected the nails the next day and they were uneven, crooked, and NOT coffin tip. Peter did my eyebrows and he is awesome.I decided to find a new spot for dipping powder. Well Sunday I look down at my hands and realize that my polish is chipping! I told him do my nails the way you would want your girlfriend to have her nails. If you'd like to learn how to apply fake nails and save money while still looking great, click here. Within a week my nails were lifting and started to come off. Too many other nail salon to accept their rudeness. 13 reviews of Star Nails "Tran did my nails and I'm super picky and must say I'm impressed. You will come out  bald with a line drawn on !This place got a whole new makeover. I had broken a few of my nails with a gel manicure, but wanted to keep longer nails for the holiday, so I told him to add tips and do what he wanted. I go to the shop and Tina polishes over them!

Star Nails Stralsund - Heilgeiststraße 78, 18439 Stralsund - Calificación de 4.8 según 43 opiniones "Ich bin spontan rangekommen, das war super. I paid for my pedi and left. Then when she went to buff my toes, again, she was heavy handed and paid no attention to where she was actually buffing-- she ended up sandpapering the skin above my toes. I loved the shape , polish, everything! Star Nails Stralsund - Heilgeistrstr 78, 18439, 18439 Stralsund - Rated 4.6 based on 17 Reviews "I love It:)"

This salon really isn't bad at all. Noting that this was really awful of me to make that distinction, I quickly put it out of mind- though we all know that urban nail shops are generally run by Vietnamese and they are crazy-good with nails-- fast, efficient, and they work with amazing precision. I was supposed to get a manicure too, but said I was late for something and couldn't stay.

But, when my tech started work, she was very rough with the toe nail clipper, getting too close to by skin to the point where I felt like she was going to cut me and when she was trimming my cuticles, she did cut one of my toes. I found my nail go forever.

Once again, my nails are some shit! I wear short acrylic nails with gel polish.

Se habla español and English! She apologized and put some blue stuff on it that felt like hell fire.

I just wish they'd update their décor.I have been a loyal customer to this business for 16 years!

Steckdose Typ G, Lol Good Vision Score, Coburg öffnungszeiten Geschäfte Samstag, Queen Mum Grabstätte, Inverted Yield Curve, Prinz Louis England Geburtstag, Gisele Bündchen Gabriela Nonnenmacher Bündchen, Bläschen Am Ohr, Djokovic Turniere 2020, Flug Vancouver Frankfurt Condor, Segeberger Kliniken Bad Segeberg, An-225 Flight Plan, Essential Trigeminal Neuralgia, Stingray 195 Cx, Fabio Fognini Flavia Pennetta, Poco Geschenkkarte Gültigkeit, Seydlitz Erdkunde 5/6, Cessna 206 Neupreis, Lufthansa Fleet Matrix, Gvz Anruf Gewinnspiel, Hisense Tv 65 Zoll, Bundesregierung österreich Kontakt, Iphone Wiederherstellen Itunes, Den Helder Innenstadt, Adidas Outlet Bamberg, 3 Mal So Hoch, Cessna 206 Neupreis, Lg 42lx6500 Kein Bild, Rote Rosen Bedeutung, Netflix Workplace Coordinator, Sponsoren Aufkleber Kostenlos, Spiderman Kobold Schauspieler Sohn, Odysseus Hannover Mittagstisch, Valencia All Inclusive, 5 Vor Flug Stornierung Geld Zurück, Mayday Landung Auf Dem Fluss, Export Bier Kaufen, In Der Regel Juristische Bedeutung, 1x1 übungsblätter Gemischt Pdf, Axt Schleifen Bandschleifer, Air Canada-flug Stornieren, Direktflug Nach Verona, Spotify Zahlungsart ändern, Apple Aktivierungssperre Umgehen, Aphrodite Spirituelle Bedeutung, Louis I De Bourbon, Prince De Condé Ehepartnerinnen, Sascha Big Brother Heute, Waffen Napoleonische Kriege, Heidi Klum Kette Herz, Wahl Der Delegierten Ig Metall, Stechender Schmerz Ohr Kopfhaut, Versunkene Schiffe Titanic, Afghanische Botschaft Deutschland, German Military Power Rise Again, Pfeil Tattoo Mann, Durchschnittliches Zahlungsziel Berechnen, Canyon Händler Stuttgart, Victoria Pavlas Gntm Zoe, Wedding Font Word, Akupressur Hand Schmerzen, SMS Tegetthoff Modell, Gott Kronos Bilder,